Keeping our residents safe
After what has been a turbulent year, we are pleased to announce that we are all receiving our COVID-19 vaccinations!
We know that being vaccinated means you're much less likely to become seriously ill with COVID-19. It is an exciting development in the fight against the virus and is the biggest step towards getting back to normality and seeing our loved ones again.
With over 70% of our staff and residents now vaccinated, we feel confident that we are moving toward a brighter and more positive 2021.
Whilst we move towards our entire Island Community being vaccinated, we continue to place the safety of our residents and the forefront of all that we do.
Here are just some of the ways we are protecting each other from COVID-19.
• Our team continue to undergo weekly COVID-19 tests
• COVID-19 Vaccination roll out
• Ensuring every member of our staff receives ongoing guidance and training on infection control and the use of PPE
• Fogging machines to clean and purify the air in our home
• Ensuring all our care staff are using full PPE where necessary
• Providing our care staff with hand sanitiser to use regularly
• Sending regular updates to all staff advising of Government and World Health Organisation Guidelines
• Adopting appropriate social distancing measures where necessary
• Keep our residents and their loved ones up to date with new actions and developments as they occur
• Constantly replenishing and investing in PPE stocks
• Continuing to be a trusted care provider for our residents and their loved ones.
By ensuring that we are all vaccinated, we hope that we can begin to return to life as we know it.
Contact us today on 0333 234 1666 or email email@example.com for more information on how we can keep you or your loved ones safe.